Predictably, there’s some great stuff here, we’ve selected the best of the bunch and what Alpinestars have to say about their products.
A-8 PROTECTION VEST FOR BNS. £149.99
An innovative fusion of advanced design methods and high-tech materials ensures that Alpinestars A-8 Protection Vest offers the off-road rider unrivalled upper-body security in a streamlined, ultra-lightweight protector that can be optimized for various riding conditions and requirements.
This high-tech armor system attains the highest level of protection in terms of CE standards (1621-2 level 2 & 14021) while granting the rider exceptional freedom of movement. The A-8 is optimized for use with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Support.
A-8 BODY PROTECTION VEST FOR BNS KEY FEATURES:
- Attains the highest level of protection in terms of CE standards (1621-2 level 2 and 14021) using a newly developed, super-light Vaco12 structure in the back protector and high-performing EVA foam on the lateral and chest protectors.
- Close fitting design allows the armor to be used over or under a jersey.
- Constructed of extremely tough Thermo PU and Polypropylene, super-lightweight mesh backed by soft, washable Biofoam.
- Large, lateral protectors closely yet comfortably conform to the body.
- Designed to integrate with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
- Semi-rigid TPU/PP plates allow the protector to fit close to body and follow the body’s motion to ensure optimal protection at all times.
- Intake and Exhaust vents combine with perforated panels to greatly enhance airflow.
- Adjustable lateral and chest straps for a superior fit.
- Removable shoulder and upper arm guards.
- Optional accessory back strap system allows the A-8 to be configured for use without the back protector.
- Available in three sizes; XS/S, M and L/XL to suit riders ranging from 158-195cm in height (5’2” – 6’5”).
TECH HEATED GLOVE. £129.99
Employing the same active heating technology as Alpinestars Tech Heated vest coupled with a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane, the Tech Heated Glove is the ultimate cold weather touring glove, keeping the riders hands comfortable, dry and ready to respond to sudden use of the bike’s controls.
- The Tech Heated Glove features the same active heating technology as Alpinestars’ Tech Heated vest, ensuring controlled, consistent heating over the whole hand.
- Main leather construction with textile inserts and synthetic suede for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
- Additional abrasion resistance offered by Stone PU reinforcements on the side of the glove.
- Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps the hands comfortably dry in all weather conditions.
- Double layer cuff construction to avoid thermal bridges and a storm gauntlet to fit over jacket sleeves.
- Over-molded knuckle armor grants impact protection in a critical area.
- Additional impact protection provided by padded foam located on top of the fingers and thumb.
- Reinforced and padded landing zones.
- Padded wrist reinforcement.
- High finger bridge helps prevent excessive displacement of the 3rd and 4th fingers when sliding during an accident.
- Reflective piping enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions.
Comfort and convenience
- Accordion stretch flex insert across thumb and top of hand.
- Accordion flex zone on first two fingers.
- Velcro wrist closure strap for a precise fit.
- Zippered cuff closure.
- Includes battery plug-in and a long Y-splitter cable that enables integration with the Tech Heated vest.
TECH HEATED VEST. £169.99
The Tech Heated Vest offers riders excellent body temperature management by utilizing Alpinestars innovative flat panel heating elements. The sculpted design of the vest ensures it fits comfortably under riding jackets while breathable side panels keep the body dry and aid temperature regulation.
- Innovative flat panel polymer heat panels in the chest, upper shoulder/neck and lower back, are strategically placed to aid temperature management, giving the most even spread of heat over the largest area.
- Insulated Lycra outer shell with a fleece lining allows heat to pass evenly from the elements and insulate the body.
- Breathable side panels help wick away moisture away from the body to keep you warm and dry.
- Self regulating panels remain at a constant temperature to prevent overheating.
- Extended neck collar for superior heat retention.
- Vest takes 55W powered directly from motorcycle battery by a connection cord from battery to an adapter interface on the jacket using an integrated loom, thus negating the need for a separate battery pack, keeping the jacket lightweight and flexible.
- Tech Heated Vest uses new WIO (Wire Integration and Organization) Technology which aids the rider with wire routing on all models of motorcycles. (A special connector is available for BMW motorcycles).
- Can be used in conjunction with Alpinestars Tech Vest Electronic Temperature Regulator (ETR), available separately. Using the ETR with the Tech Heated Vest allows the rider to select from four different heat settings to give a wider range of climate control.
- Vest is machine washable.
- Reflective piping and logos.
Note: This vest is not an outer garment and must always be worn in conjunction with a suitable outer layer for riding.
STELLA ANOUKE ONE PIECE LEATHER SUIT. £649.99
The Stella Anouke leather suit features Alpinestars latest race-derived technology to give fast females the competitive edge. Accordion flex zones and Aramidic stretch panels enhance fit and flexibility, while the combination of multiple-stitched main seams and CE certified armor provides unsurpassed levels of protection.
- Specifically designed and cut for women.
- Constructed from supple 1.3mm full-grain leather.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Perforations on front of the thigh panels for superior cooling.
- Accordion stretch panels on the back of the shoulder, lower back and side of the body.
- Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the arms, crotch, and back of knees.
- Alpinestars sport profile back hump.
- Removable, CE certified elbow and shoulder GP protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding.
- Alpinestars one-piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for precise fit.
- Snap-in connection system for the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector.
Performance and practicality
- Integrated PE comfort foam padding in the chest, coccyx and hips.
- Flat profile YKK Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
- Removable/washable mesh liner with built-in stretch inserts that work with the outer flex zones for an enhanced riding fit.
- Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.