Alpinestars have announced another pair of gloves for the winter. A grim reminder of what’s to come but at least its a great looking product. We like high visible yellow decal, safety features and knowing its Alpinestars, you can be sure its going to stay waterproof for the season.
The Jet Road Gore-Tex® is a full length waterproof glove featuring a storm gauntlet for outstanding weather protection. A carbon fiber knuckle and a reinforced leather/nylon chassis bestow the glove with excellent safety performance.
Suggested retail price – £129.99 Sterling / €129.95 Euro
Innovative construction and design
- Leather and Nylon outshell construction is lightweight and durable.
- Gore-Tex® membrane insert keeps the rain out but has excellent breathing ability to help promote moisture wicking.
- Leather palm construction with synthetic suede reinforcements for extra abrasion resistance in critical areas.
- Strategically placed leather reinforcement on the sides of the glove.
- Carbon fiber knuckle provides excellent impact protection.
- Additional protection offered by 4mm EVA padded on the thumb.
- Reinforced landing zone for extra security on the palm area.
- Alpinestars unique high finger bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather twisting around the fingers in the event of an accident.
- Reflective piping enhances rider visibility to other road users.
- The yellow in the black/yellow colorway meets the EN471 standard for high visibility garments.
- Accordion stretch flex insert over thumb improves feel and mobility.
- Glove is insulated for warmth.
- Micro-Velcro wrist closure strap for a snug fit.
- Water resistant zippered cuff closure for further protection from the elements.
- Storm gauntlet designed to fit over jackets’ sleeves to augment the gloves waterproofing performance.
For more information visit www.alpinestars.com