Nero, one of the biggest names in dance music, release their brand new single Must Be The Feeling which will be a double A side with Innocence on 5th March. Must Be The Feeling / Innocence is the fifth release to be taken from their #1 album Welcome Reality and follows hit singles Reaching Out, Me & You, Guilt and the #1 smash Promises.
This year has been an incredible year for Nero – they are the only British dance act of 2011 to have a #1 album and Promises was the first ever UK dubstep #1 single. Nero were nominated for Best New Act at the prestigious Q Awards last year.
Catch them live on their “Second Reality” Tour:
- Thursday 8th March – Newcastle O2 Academy
- Friday 9th March – Leeds O2 Academy
- Saturday 10th March – Liverpool University
- Tuesday 13th March – Bristol Motion
- Thursday 15th March – Leicester O2 Academy
- Friday 16th March – Manchester Academy
- Saturday 17th March – Southampton Guildhall
- Sunday 18th March – Birmingham HMV Institute
- Monday 19th March – Glasgow O2 ABC
- Wednesday 21st March – Dublin Academy
- Thursday 22nd March – Cardiff University Great Hall
- Friday 23rd March – Norwich UEA
- Saturday 24th March – London O2 Academy Brixton